We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Day 9

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
Save Topic
Trip Report Day 9

Here is day 9

http://chrissyg1968.blogspot.com

It's travel day today...time to pack....we fly out at midnight....been a great vacation even with the crazy weather!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,449 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Day 9

Have a safe flight home, Chrissy sorry the snorkeling wasn't the greatest. Thanks for the report.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
11,548 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Day 9

What a beautiful day! It is too bad you didn't get to snorkel, but with all that rain you had, it isn't surprising it hasn't cleared out yet. At least you were able to see the sun and feel the warmth! Hope you have a wonderful last day...enjoy every last second and have a great flight home!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
23,381 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report Day 9

Can we assume Kelly's back is okay now then? After two rounds of golf? I hope he manages okay on the flights back home.

Would you stay in the same unit again, given the trouble you had with the bed, or would you try another one? It does sound like a nice place though, and quiet is always high on our list.

Hope you are able to finish the last report for us in a while, once you get settled at home. Will you be back home in time for the BIG game?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report Day 9

Sounds like a very nice day, a sweet ending, so glad you had sunshine!

I noticed a bit of a rainbow in one of your pictures and it made me happy! :)

~ littlered

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report Day 9

His back is much better Joan...although I dont know about staying in the same unit...couple things I didn't care for on top of the bed but definitely in the same complex..there's a 2 bedroom on chasenrainbows here we really like...will take a look at schedules when we get home and look at booking for next march and maybe convincing my parents to come...my dad has a thing about flying but im going to try and get my mom here. All packed now and getting ready for a day upcountry before our flight. We'll get into Kelowna tomorrow afternoon so yes will be watching super bowl from the comfort of our living room ;). I might even get the last day's blog done tonight...we'll be doing nothing else at the airport for three hours....

D P
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Report Day 9

Glad you are a half full kind of girl who made the best of the bad weather! You are better than I would be in that situation, but I guess I can learn from you.

Safe travels!

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,024 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Report Day 9

Thank you for taking time and blogging, sharing your Maui vacation with us. Glad Kelly was able to play the rounds of golf and glad you didn't float away.

Enjoy your afternoon UpCountry and have an easy flight home.

8. Re: Trip Report Day 9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2015, 06:20