We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Last Day

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
Save Topic
Trip Report Last Day

Well here it is the final day...thanks for all the positive comments on my blog. I've really enjoyed doing it and sharing my vacation with you all

http://chrissyg1968.blogspot.com

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,567 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Beautiful photos again, Chrissy! Looks like you had a gorgeous final Maui day. I love that drive down to LaPerouse too. Hope you'll be making return plans soon!

Middleburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
411 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Thanks, enjoyed your posts and your pictures were beautiful.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
45,448 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Thanks Chrissy, those pictures are of some of my most favorite places on Maui!!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,225 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Sorry it was time to go, but glad you had a wonderful time! Plans to come back?

La Costa, California
Level Contributor
2,588 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Thanks Chrissy for sharing your trip with us. Lots of us go in the summer and we're really missing Maui bad about now.

Dave

Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Thanks Chrissy for all the beautiful photos and memories of our wonderful Maui! I'm with Dave, missing Maui lots! Fall can't get here fast enough for me!

Cindy

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Report Last Day

I'm so happy you had such a wonderful vacation, aside from crazy surf that I have think was fun to watch, even though it affected your snorkeling. I loved your photos of Makena Beach as that is one of our favorites. Thanks so much for sharing your vacation with us and it was extra special cause of your blog. Deb

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,355 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Thanks soooo much for your reports and pics! I've enjoyed them all. Aloha until next time...

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,411 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Enjoy your own bed tonight! Hope you get a good rest, so you are ready for the big game tomorrow.

Thanks for figuring out how to "do" a blog. It really is nice to see the pictures with the words.

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip Report Last Day

Thanks Chrissy I finally got caught up on all your days tonight so glad you had a great trip even with the rain hey it's better than cold and snow right.

Glad you like Kuleana I really love the Honokowai area love the laid-back quiet feel there can't wait to be back there in May.

Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us!