We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

Hi Maui Friends!

Just got an email from Dukes Restaurant in Maui and they are offering $150 gift card for the winner of the best whale picture. More info at:

www.dukesmaui.com/dukes-whale-shot

Wish I was there for the fun, but I know a lot of you on the forum are visiting during this exciting time and you might just win a gift certificate for something that you are already doing! It would be great to see you lucky travelers whale pix here on the forum as well!

Hope this is a travel related enough issue!

Aloha

Cindy

La Costa, California
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

hey travelbugged I bet you could win that!

Dave

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,160 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

Lol! Dave I immediately thought of Jennifer too!

Thanks for letting us know about that Cindy. I clicked, and then I signed up for emails from Dukes too. They asked my birthday and anniversary, so I'm thinking there could be a gift involved! :-D

And I looked at the entertainment calendar too. Nothing posted yet for March, but Henry Kapono will be playing on February 28, for anyone there at that time.

Does anyone know, does Henry Kapono usually play at Dukes Maui on the 4th Friday of the month?

I'd love to see him but we'll only be there on the 3rd Friday. I'll be checking their calendar though. Can't wait for some wonderful live Hawai'ian music!

Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

Hi Teri!

Yes you will get an email for birthday and anniversary with some type of promo, free dessert, or something like that. Since Walt is the Hula Pie freak, I always keep us signed up at the TS Restaurant emails.. LOL

I think that Kimo's also has live entertainment....I've heard that Willie K has performed there as well!

Hope you get to see someone while you are there!

Cin

Plover, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
535 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

Thanks for the info, we will be staying at Honua Kai, and will be sure to see Henry Kapono on February 28th.

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,251 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

Yes Jennifer you definitely need to enter you got some awesome pics on your Christmas trip.

That card would come in handy for both trips in March do it!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
23,108 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

I wonder if Jennifer could get her hula pie??? Her birthday is just after she leaves Maui with the "octopus whisperer", and just before she gets back to Maui with her husband.

7. Re: Whale Watch Pictures on Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2015, 06:18