We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ok, no question here.

Middleburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
390 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Ok, no question here.

So now 8 days out from Maui I have a burn on my forearm from cooking, fell yesterday and hurt my knee, had a fender bender picking up food for the Super Bowl tonight...Hoping I can make it there in one piece. I need to get to Maui...sharks?? :)

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,532 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ok, no question here.

LOL......you are getting your bumps out of the way now so that your vacation can be trouble free and FUN!!! You have waited long enough and now it is your turn finally. Make those las minute additions to the suitcase, confirm your plans when time, clean out your email so you can easily find the travel emails you need (I should learn to put them in a file alone!), check the house for potential mishaps and spend this week silently screaming with happiness in your head because now you get to go to Maui!!! Happy for you! Deb

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
23,686 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ok, no question here.

And don't forget to throw in the binoculars for watching those whales!

Have a FANTASTIC time!

Middleburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
390 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ok, no question here.

Thanks all, I am so ready for Maui thanks to this forum. Ask me anything, I feel like I know it all now and I haven't been there yet!

Edited: 03 February 2014, 05:19
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ok, no question here.

Yikes..bad things come in 3 so you should fine now, right? 8 days will go so fast! Congrats on being so close and enjoy every moment! Hope we get a trip report!!!

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ok, no question here.

What Jen said. That's too funny. When I read your post I was going to post the same thing. My mom always says that things come in three's.

So head to Maui and feel safe. It's all behind you now. Well unless your flight connection is in Denver and you plan on wearing a Seahawks jersey on the flight. ;-)

The next set of three should be great. Great sunsets, great snorkeling, and great weather. Have a great time.

6. Re: Ok, no question here.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 05:35
D P
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ok, no question here.

What they said about the 3s. Was my first thought as well.

Enjoy your trip! I am 2 weeks behind you...

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
48,090 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ok, no question here.

Well, hopefully you are done with mishaps of ANY kind! Maui awaits..............and I bet you have a great time

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,927 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ok, no question here.

Put yourself in a bubble until you land!! You'll have a great time, no doubt about that. I hope you have an uneventful week!!

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,800 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ok, no question here.

I always take a tube of Neosporin creme just in case....for "Paradise's Little Bumps, Bruises, and Scratches".