We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Were here!!!

La Verne, Ca.
Level Contributor
657 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Were here!!!

We arrived today! Everything went pretty smooth :) weather is great! Ahi poke from Costco is delish!!! Once we arrived to our condo at lauloa we got a huge welcome from the whales quite a few breaches 🐋🐋

Well I will post a Trip report when I get home, just wanted to give you a quick update 😃

oh yea we saw Bethany Hamilton arriving in HNL as we were waiting for our connecting flight to OGG .

Aloha

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Were here!!!

E Komo. Mai

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Were here!!!

Have a great trip! So exciting the whales were there to greet you!

~ littlered

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,516 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Were here!!!

Yeah! Have a great trip and I look forward to hearing your report. Enjoy your time!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,082 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Were here!!!

Have a wonderful, magical, whale filled Maui time!! We will be awaiting your report.

5. Re: Were here!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 05:19