We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts for Valley Isle Excursions?

Rural Valley, PA
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Discounts for Valley Isle Excursions?

Are there any coupons or discounts anywhere for Valley Isle Excursions - Road to Hana Tour.

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,277 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts for Valley Isle Excursions?

I have never seen any.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounts for Valley Isle Excursions?

Tom Barefoot has a discounted tour to Hana with Valley Isle.

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,728 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounts for Valley Isle Excursions?

When booking through a discount site (such as Tom Barefoot) vs directly with the tour company, a couple of differences to note:

1) the price with the discounter might look better than it actually is. i.e. Tom Barefoot adds a fee which brings the price to $10 less/pp when the final price is calculated. A savings, but not as much as it initially appears to be when you compare base prices.

2) cancellation policy - Valley Isle offers a better cancellation policy ... i.e. no charge if cancelled 24 hours ahead. Tom Barefoot charges a fee to cancel.

Those two differences are typical when booking through a third party site.

Edited: 01 March 2014, 10:56
washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,113 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounts for Valley Isle Excursions?

Valley Isle offers a nice senior discount. Agree with Susan...I never bother with third party bookings. Book direct for peace of mind.

5. Re: Discounts for Valley Isle Excursions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 06:16