We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

vancouver
Level Contributor
153 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

I will be staying at the Westin Kaalapani Villa Ocean Resort for 6 days in December. I am wondering what options are there for getting food delivered to the Villa, and are there any cheap breakfast buffet places closeby (within walking distance or 5 minute car ride) to the property?

Spokane
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

I never thought about asking who delivers. Great question! I hope for some good replies to add to my list! Thanks

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
51,234 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

If you mean prepared food delivery-that's limited to Pizza Hut and Roundtable Pizza, sorry!

No "cheap" breakfast buffets anywhere on Maui..............decently priced breakfast options near you at the Westin Kaanapali Villas would include CJ's Deli, about five minutes south of the Villas on the highway. Pricier sit down, but not $$$$$$ would include Castaway's Cafe (5 minute walk), Maui Fish and Pasta (Whaler's Village, 7-8 minute drive), Pioneer Inn (Lahaina, 10-15 minute drive), and Sugar Cane Maui (Lahaina). More upscale would include Pineapple Grill, Plantation House, Gazebo, and Duke's.

Demming Delivers does grocery deliveries-she's great and super to work with.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,091 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

Get take out from Fish Market or Ono Tacos to eat on the lanai. (SW took many of the answers :) )

Spokane
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

No local pizza? Just chains deliver in that area?

Maui
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
51,234 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

Pizza Paradiso is very good-it's right up at the Honokowai strip mall, but they don't deliver. Deep dish pizza down in Kahaina, at Lahaina Pizza Co.--is also very good. Upscale pizza is wonderful at Honu.

Delivery is really expensive for businesses to try and do. Between the gas & food costs, plus paying someone to be available for hours--not really worth it!

S.F. Bay Area
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

Dollie's in Kahana started a pizza, sandwiches & the like delivery service that begins at 4pm a short while back: http://dolliespizzakahana.com/

For those staying on the south side (sorry, Loveplanning..) there is 'Dine in Maui' delivery service, that'l bring take-out to your Kihei/Wailea accommodations (or even THE BEACH! :) for a nominal charge: http://www.dineinmaui.com/index.php/about/

Lastly, I believe SW had a tiny 'keyboard slip,' as one of her faves, Lahaina Pizza Co, is in *L*ahaina, not Kahaina.. ;-)

Alo)(a, NKO

Edited: 02 March 2014, 22:39
Maui
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
51,234 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

Eeek.......yeah, would help if I could type!

vancouver
Level Contributor
153 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

Thanks so much for the incredible response guys. This is exactly what I was looking for.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,985 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

I just want to caution you that there are two Westin resorts on Ka'anapali. One is next door to Whaler's Village about mid-point along the beach. I believe that you are at the Westin VILLAS - the condo-resort north of Black Rock. Here is a map of the Ka'anapali resort area. If this comes up small, click on it. kaanapaliresort.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/…

Also note that the Westin Villas share a shuttle with the Sheraton and the other Westin ... that takes you among the resorts and also to Lahaina.

Edited: 02 March 2014, 23:20
10. Re: Restaurants near Westin Kaalapani Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:16