We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish Tacos

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Fish Tacos

After our last visit I got hooked on Fish Tacos and couldn't get enough. I plan to experience a new one everyday for 2 weeks. Our last day there I went on a fish taco binge..lol. What are your favourite places for fish tacos? …Mahalo

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,489 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fish Tacos

Coconuts Fish Cafe in Kihei. Our son has the same plan you do.....they are not the same in Anchorage as they are on Maui! Deb

Saskatoon...
Level Contributor
749 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fish Tacos

I second that Deb! Coconuts is our very favorite! I have made the mistake of ordering them at home and it is just sad. :(

La Costa, California
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fish Tacos

My favorites are the famed Coconuts in South Maui, and the Fish Market in Honokawai in West Maui. At the Fish Market, they now offer a couple different styles of fish taco that I like better than the blackened filet that was their original. Both places serve fresh fish and are excellent.

Dave

Spokane
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fish Tacos

I has them yesterday at volcano bar at grand Wialea and DH had them at the Westin last night. Both were yummy!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fish Tacos

So far the Fish Market is the only one I have tried and it was excellent. A lot of our fancier restaurants in Toronto are doing Fish Tacos..pretty good ones but not the same as Maui!

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Fish Tacos

I would never go to Maui without eating at Coconuts, awesome fish tacos! I've never had fish tacos at the Paia Fish Market, I always get their fish sandwich (awesome) but I bet they have a great fish taco.

Belleville...
Level Contributor
21 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fish Tacos

JAWZ Fish Tacos in Kihei or from their truck at Big Beach. The most amazing fish tacos ever!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
11,574 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fish Tacos

I also love Leilani's fish tacos.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,931 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fish Tacos

Hula Grill - outdoor seating! Wow ... I'm ready to get on a plane.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fish Tacos

I loved the cajun fish tacos at Leilani's…I believe this was my first and what got me hooked followed by a visit to the Hula Grill. Looking forward to trying the JAWZ Truck and Coconuts…