We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day one and two

Marysville...
Level Contributor
401 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Day one and two

Day one was a long one from PA. 24 hours awake I think .... somewhat of a blur. Harrisburg to Newark to LA to Maui... Car rental at Budget. First car was a Nissan that luckily couldn't locate the key for...what a wreck....upgrade to a new Taurus yea! Nice ride for the week.

Next was a stop at Costco for some supplies then on to KBH and a great first floor room.

Day two today... did the northern trip and a hike to the blowhole... a must do on my list. Dinner tonight at the Terrace at KBH. The sights today were off the wall for sure...too many to go over. Loving Maui .....Tomorrow some snorkeling.....

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day one and two

Yes, that travel day is usually a blur. But then it just keeps getting better. Thanks for the update. Wishing you color-filled snorkeling. Aloha.

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day one and two

Yes the trip from the East Coast is a long one but oh so worth it.

Enjoy your snorkeling today soak it all up!

Level Contributor
34,509 posts
890 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day one and two

Sounds great! Kapalua Beach is a great spot for snorkeling. :)

Marysville...
Level Contributor
401 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day one and two

Thanks all....Doing the area around Blackrock this morning if it is clear...haven't been out yet. It rained overnight but skies look clear from what I can see. Yes ....Kapalua and Honalua are on my short list for the week.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,540 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day one and two

Have fun Wahoorfg!! Thanks for reporting.

6. Re: Day one and two

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 04:35