We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

Cloverdale, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

Kameole 3 beach

Honolua Luau

Grand Wailea

…wordpress.com/2014/…

Writing these at home isn't as nice as writing them on the island. 317 days to go or so...

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
44,342 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

Nice report, goby. I don't think I would be too happy about them serving my teen a drink with alcohol in it. They would have heard plenty from me!! Not that I know they don't drink but seriously, at a luau? The lack of attention to detail makes me wonder!

Cloverdale, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

I agree, and I did have words with the bartender, he felt horrible. I was satisfied with his apology and didn't go any further because I know the laws are very strict there and didn't want him fired over it.

Wayne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
424 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

Fun report! I found ya on IG :) your daugher is beautiful!! Your trip sounds like loads of fun! I can't wait to be back!!

Cloverdale, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

I followed you back :) You can probably tell by the likes on your snorkel pictures :)

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

Your reports have been great, I have so enjoyed them - have to agree that writing them from home afterwards is different, again = no wrong or right. It's all good, glad you are counting down already. Isn't it funny how kids can surprise you with their favorite parts of anything?

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

Your posts always make me smile. I absolutely love your sense of humor. Thank you for sharing your fun times with us!

Wayne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
424 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

LOL ;) yup . You need to post more pics of your trip on there!!

Cloverdale, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

You're right...I should probably go back.

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,314 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

Glad you got motivated to write day 11. Thanks for the comparison of the lauas . Beautiful daughter and her mom.

Cloverdale, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Goby's Maui Wowie TR Day 11

Thank you very much for all of your compliments! You've encouraged me to try to keep this thing going more even when I'm not traveling. I have a couple more Maui entries to do, though. One of our last two days, then to get my hubs go pro videos and pics up.

I got a tattoo on our last day there and can't wait to share about it.