We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
520 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

Our last two full days. Final installment coming soon.

…wordpress.com/2014/…

Maluaka Beach

Makena Resort

Fred's Mexican Cafe

Ahihi Bay

Po’olenalena Beach

Ululani's

Mulligan's on the Blue

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

Your sunset pictures have been nothing short of spectacular! Sorry to hear your trip is coming to an end, I have enjoyed reading it.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
25,195 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

I have been to Mulligan's before, enjoying their happy hour before Willie K's performance. We only ate once though, and it was predetermined, because of the show. But I sure did enjoy their mai tais!

Glad that your son managed to squeeze out some more time with the boogie board!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,352 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

Thanks for the report, the pictures are fabulous.

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,127 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

Your son is a perfect age for a family trip to Maui; I'm sure you've all made some wonderful memories.

Wayne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
424 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

Wow, so much fun. Your family is lovely and your son is adorable. Love the enthusiasm he has on his boogie board. I love his sand turtle too :) Ahihi is wonderful to snorkel on good conditions. You'll have to try it again next trip.

Ululanis has very good shave ice! I think I know where that house is and it's come along nice since we were there in August. I bet it will be finished by our upcoming trip and it's definitely a dream house!!

Thank you for sharing. I can relate to Carter's sad face about leaving.

Next to water
Level Contributor
300 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

Great trip report! Love the pics and your family looks like it was having a ball. Thanks for sharing!!!

Also any chance if you remember if there was a tall, Caucasian, bald guy in his 30s cheffing it up at Fabianis??

Duluth MN
Level Contributor
292 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

I saw "packing" near the end of your blog and thought "Ugh. The worst part of the trip". No matter how long we're there, we're never ready to head home.

Lee

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
520 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

pinkcarnationcandy - no I did not see any guys at fabiani's while there. Maybe he was there but stayed in the back:) There were two younger ladies working (one as waitress and one behind the counter/hostess/coffee). I didn't see anyone else!

Level Contributor
36,349 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

Nice photos and blog! The girlie drink looks like a Lava Flow... yum! :).

10. Re: TR Day 8 & 9 - South Beaches, and more Beaches!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 05:15