We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui TR-Day 3

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Maui TR-Day 3

Posting this later than I wanted, but here it is.

…blogspot.com/2014/…maui-vacation-day-3.html

Maui Pineapple Tour

Trilogy Excursions
Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Sightseeing Tours
Redline Rafting Co.
Water Sports, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours
Valley Isle Excursions
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Blue Water Maui
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
171 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

Love the pineapple tour pictures. We love fresh pineapple. Happy to see a fellow craft lover. I'm a scrapbooker/cardmaker and always make sure I stop at Island Paperie. I love that store!

What a great 3rd day!

:)

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
48,614 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

Yum, Maui Gold Pineapple. The best on the planet. Nothing else compares. Glad you had a good time on the tour, thanks for reporting!!

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,667 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

It''s so interesting to see how pineapples grow. Love the way your DH is holding his..lol.

Keep the reports coming.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
13,221 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

Thank you for continuing to share your report. Love pineapple!!!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
26,093 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

That scrapbooking store is wonderful! It's on Dairy Road, right hand side of the road, as you are leaving the airport. I have bought many pages there, Road to Hana pages, and all kinds of stickers.

I remember my first time to Hawaii, in 1976, taking a tour, and the driver asked if anyone wanted to take a picture of a pineapple. I yelled out YES, and he pulled over beside the field. Others on the bus had laughed when I yelled, but I will tell you, a lot of them followed me off the tour bus to get their own picture! I was that young, I didn't even realize that they grew on the ground.

Saskatoon...
Level Contributor
760 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

Thanks for taking us along on your trip with your reports and pics. :)

Love the picture of the trees framing the road around Lahaina... It reminds me of the excited feeling I get when we approach town.

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

Thanks all...nice seeing some fellow crafters here.

Joan thanks for all the store info for others to find if they want to go there, I couldn't remember the exact location. LOL on the pineapple tour, I'd of been right behind you! ;) My cousin had no idea how they grew, she thought they might come from trees.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
61,898 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

Nice reports! Enjoying them all.

Parsippany, New...
Level Contributor
288 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

Thanks interesting about the pinapples

10. Re: Maui TR-Day 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17