We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,386 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Now I am on a roll to get this done!!! It was a beautiful morning today so I sat on my deck in the sun and got this one done. 2 days of nothing special, but very special memories.

This blog has:

Ho'okipa Beach

Mama's Fish House

Kaanapali Beach

…wordpress.com/2014/…

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,434 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Sorry if I freaked you out, Jen, but having been through two I wanted to give you a heads up! Ha Glad it was a no-show like our third one! Loving your reports...you guys are just too cute, and obviously had another wonderful time. You know how to do it right!

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Loved this group of photos! Smiling faces, yummy food, and great scenery.

Those colorful sails at Ho'okipa look even more vibrant against the gray sky.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,778 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

The one with the ice cream cones is the BEST! And how nice of you to send it to the kids too.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
167 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Looks like a fun two days! Totally relaxing and just our style. We love the fish tacos at Leilani’s! :)

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,386 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Mamma- too funny! I got your message and I was like OMG, how long before it gets here and we were on the other side of the island! I felt much better knowing it takes longer to get there! I did appreciate the warning though! Now we had the hurricane last summer that didn't happen (Floppy Flossie) and this. I'm fine with false alarms!

Barbara- I agree. The sails just popped! It is so fun to watch them.

Joan- Not sure the kids appreciated it LOL

craftykling- I really love their fish tacos. I like the ones at Fish Market too, but I still think these are my favorite!

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Looks like a good relaxing couple of days glad you missed out on the fun of evacuating of course you were staying where lots of people would have been evacuating too like Deb and family sleepover!

Next time shave ice!

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,040 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

I didn't even know you was posting trip reports Travel Bugger with all them cute hugging picture. Hell, now I'm gonna have to go back and read Day 1 to 4. That's what I get for paying attention to the NFL Draft. LOL

I need a vaca!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,386 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

LOL Caddy...I am catching up my blog from the last trip...I posted the first 3 days while on island, but now catching up. Dreamin and Patrick like my fishie pics so I have to finish :) Isn't that draft done yet???

Yes Uncmom...we need to get to that shave ice. We are really just ice cream people though. We had a pull out couch that Deb's family could have fought over! I'm glad it turned into nothing though!

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Interesting how each trip can be so different, doing some of the same things but this time only the two of you.

Enjoying your reports....

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,711 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Adult Getaway Trip Report- Day 5 & 6

Hey......we were sort of sad we didn't get to crash your couch and hunker down on island, all secure cause we had a FULL tank! We knew you would give us ice cream and treat us nice. We were a little nervous to interrupt your adult getaway, but we're a FUN crowd! Next time.....loving your blogs as always! More please.....Deb