We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paradise

Rural Valley, PA
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
paradise

oh my gosh, I have never seen such paradise. Staying at ocean front Papakea condo. 4th floor with Palm trees. Tonight was the most amazing sunset for pictures. Yesterday drove the whole way down south to the lava fields. Beautiful beaches along the way. Today long day tour on road to Hana. Since it rained lots of waterfalls. Tomorrow submarine and luau, Wed helicopter ride n sunset sail. Trying to cram the trip of a lifetime in. Never would I have dreamed it would be this beautiful.

Now just sitting n relaxing on the lani listening to the waves crash.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,410 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paradise

I am so glad to hear from you! And wow, you have some busy days ahead of you! Great to hear about the beautiful sunset. You have the best place for the best view too, on your own lanai. Have you experienced a nice sunrise yet, watching the colours change on Lana'i and Molokai?

Enjoy your next adventure!

Rural Valley, PA
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paradise

Yes had that this morning also

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paradise

Perfect start, and lots to still do and see...enjoy!

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
402 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: paradise

Just left Maui this morning after 4 beautiful days, stayed on Ka'anapali and loved it. Great for relaxing, and swimming. Hope you have a fantastic rest of your holiday.

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,082 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: paradise

Your first trip, I assume? Always fun to "see" Maui through fresh eyes; thanks for reporting.

Parsippany, New...
Level Contributor
288 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: paradise

Cant wait to go 39 more days

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: paradise

First trip can be overwhelming! So much to see and do and immobilized by the opportunities for fun, it can really be mind blowing. Have a wonderful time and you seem to be seeing so much but still noticing the little, but huge events. Sunrises and sunsets are amazing! Have fun today.....Deb

P.S. How is the husband doing with his jeans or did he decide to go board shorts and surprise you?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,219 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: paradise

Sounds heavenly! Glad you are having fun...and yes I agree it is beautiful!!!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
816 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: paradise

Oh this is just what I needed to read to start off this monday morning....imagining I am there now. Ahhhh! Have a wonderful time in paradise!

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: paradise

So happy for you PASUE it is wonderful are you sure it's a trip of a lifetime our first in 2007 was one of those too and tomorrow we leave for our 6th trip tee hee !!!