We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Life has been a whirlwind since flying home from Kaua'i last month! Happy, sad, busy and exciting. I had picked the photos a few weeks ago, but never had the right time to devote to writing the final Maui blog. Insomnia struck last night, I was inspired to do something other than think of wedding plans and now I am able to close the chapter on the past Maui vacation.

Fair warning.....this is two and a half days in one entry! I am never going to be a brief person, and this blog entry is proof. Points of interest:

Miniature golf, Cafe O'Lei, Wailuku, Star Noodle and the usual random fun we like to find.......finally! Looking forward to my return to Maui with my sister this fall! My drug of choice is a Hawaii countdown. Deb

…blogspot.com/2014/…

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
520 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Deb - thanks for sticking with it and continuing to share - I know it's hard after being back home and so busy!

Where in Maalea is the mini-golf? Is it in the harbor area? I don't recall seeing it but it's likely a good stop for us next time for sure!

Texas
Level Contributor
852 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

This blog is epic--thanks for taking the time to put it all together. I really felt like I was there with you.

I think it's grand that people can do Maui their way. And I love the way you roll!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,355 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Thanks Deb for sharing and your trip is now complete! I totally get how hard it is to complete once home. One more day of fish pictures and I will be caught up.

Very cool that you spotted my painting!!! Still deciding where mine are going. Thinking my bedroom!

Parsippany, New...
Level Contributor
288 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Great trip report...Felt like i was on the trip with you..

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Wow, what a post, loved reading it and going along with you. Looks like a fun mini golf course, we enjoy playing that too. I bet your looking forward to some Pad Thai on your next visit, lol. That's awesome that Mike went on the whale watch with you and even looked for the lost mask earlier...what a great guy! Love the shadow shot. Thanks for sharing!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,741 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Another wonderful read! And I did enjoy your whale pictures! My favourite is the one with the rainbow blowing out of the blow hole! Good timing on that one for sure.

I am glad you have another trip already booked for the fall. And maybe, just maybe, you will get to try snorkeling then, even for an hour or two.

I know you have been super busy since you have been home, so thanks very much for getting this done. Always worth waiting for!

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,095 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Oh, I didn't know (or forgot?) that you had another blog to post! What a pleasant surprise. I hope you have a small trip or special treat lined up for yourself after the wedding, to tide you over until September.

As for me....two weeks from today I will be gazing on some of the same scenery in your photos. Unlike you, however, I don't plan to make even ONE drive to Kahana!

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

A nice Wednesday surprise to find your blog Deb! Ah...great CD purchases....yea.....Willie K!

I really like the color of the aqua dress a lot!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
45,873 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Thanks, Deb, awesome report!! Loved the pics of Wailuku.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Maui TR Photo Blog #7-9....Not Over Yet!

Deb, thanks so much for taking us along with you and showing us Maui through your eyes! A beautiful blog from a beautiful Lady!

~ littlered