We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,085 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

I always look forward to visiting the swap meet. I usually head for the section with fruits, flowers, and home baked goods. I'd like to check out some of the vendors that others have mentioned, such as Creighton and Nalu Koa bath products. Other favorites? Can you sort of describe where their booths are? (for instance, left or right as you come down from the pay booth)

So excited to be returning NEXT Saturday!

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,085 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

Thread appeared 3-4 hours after posting. Bumping for better response

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,411 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

I can recommend Jeff's Jams and Jellies, but I don't know where his booth is! We have his BBQ rub, and the coffee rub. Love them both! So very different.

This is a great idea, as I hope to visit there on our next trip.

Not many sleeps left for you now!

Plymouth, Michigan
Level Contributor
740 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

JJJ is along the outer rim in the back right corner. One of our favs is 808 clothing co. The material they use for their t-shirts is so light and comfortable. The designs are cutting edge and the swap meet prices are slightly better than in the store.

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

Barbara......I am so happy for you that your long awaited trip is finally close! Enjoy every minute.

One of my favorite vendors is Albert Molina and I find his items to be a better deal at the swap meet. He also has a discount table for slightly "not perfect" ceramic art. He has small to large ceramic art and he is found by taking a left turn at the bottom of the ramp walkway into the meet. Just keep walking and he is located as the path curves to the right. You cannot miss him cause he takes up a lot of space. Then I follow the path and it will take me to the Art by Loyd booth. It is whimsical colorful art and he sells many items that are not only wall hangings, but lower priced useful household goods with his art as the decoration. Both artists wrap your treasure like they are hold for the trip home.

Samosas made by a really nice lady are in the back row to the right.....I think. Mike loved those and found me so I could try them. Wish I had some now! Have a blast and I hope you will share your trip with us cause your insight is both interesting and useful. And I appreciate being brought to Maui with experienced visitors! Deb

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,717 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

So happy you're back on Maui, Miss Barbara! Enjoy the Swap Meet! I LOVE going to the Swap Meet! :-)

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,085 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

Thanks for the suggestions. The only one of those mentioned I am familiar with is Jeff's Jams & Jellies. I bought two small jars of jam and packed them in my carry-on. They confiscated the jam at the security checkpoint!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,411 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

So sad! They took our pudding, but I wouldn't care about that. Not like the jam!

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
735 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

Barbara, I bought a bunch of jams and butters from Jeff's on my last trip and they packed them in a cardboard box with some paper padding for me. I also bought some gorgeous pillowcases and some kitchen utensils and soap. Took everything with me straight from the swap meet and headed to the post office and packed it all in a large flat rate box. I sent it within an hour of purchasing and it all made it home safe and sound! :) no jam confiscation for me! Maybe try that?

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
969 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

I always have to get the samosas. Down the center aisle from the entrance, to the second last row and to the right and the hand made soaps from the lady in the same aisle.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,411 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Locations of Favorite Swap Meet Vendors?

Paradise Garden soaps? Little rectangles? I love those. I have the plumeria one in our washroom right now. Love the smell of the coconut mango one too!