We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

Fort St. John...
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

Here is my trip report. Arrived in Maui after a few nights spent on Oahu. After Maui, I am off to Philadelphia and Delaware. I have split it into four parts by forum location.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
23,381 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

https:/…AABC40MPYlkeBcNuztYdWCiEa

I couldn't figure out why some people were commenting on your pictures! Found the link on the Oahu post, but I put the link here for others to find it easier. Hope you don't mind!

You did indeed cover a lot of ground during your week on Maui.

I like the thought of having to just walk over to the harbour to catch your sunset sail. Nice and handy for sure!

Level Contributor
34,455 posts
889 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

Fun reports to read about your time in tropical heaven! :)

Fort St. John...
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

This is the second time we've stayed at the Ma'alaea Kai condo's and we like the complex and like Ma'alaea's location.

I'm a little behind on my trip reporting, we went to Dover Nascar races at the 'Monster Mile' last week, here is link to trip report to Philadelphia... tripadvisor.ca/…58860083

and Delaware for races... tripadvisor.ca/…58860115

Thanks for linking my Hawaii pictures in this report!

It's been a busy week catching up at work and home. Cheers, Winston

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,314 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

Nice trip report. You ate some good food! Thanks for sharing the pics! And thanks Joan for linking them here.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
11,548 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

Ha! I was wondering about the pictures also because I also didn't read Oahu. Thank you for sharing!

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

Enjoyed your photos and your report. Maalaea Kai looks like a great place to stay; nice pool area and amazing views.

17. Re: Trip Report - My seven nights in Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:16