We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Today on Maui🌅

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Today on Maui🌅

This morning we decided to have breakfast at the Seahouse, I am not a big breakfast eater so I knew I had no plan on standing in line at the Gazebo. We arrived and what did we see, a beautiful rainbow, what a gorgeous setting the restaurant is in. We had a very friendly waitress and the food was delicious, the tropical pancakes were so yummy. Even though there was a light sprinkle we ate outside...this is Maui the more I can be outside the better.

We had planned on snorkelling there but the rain picked up, we headed to DT Fleming and it was still rainy, so back to our resort and since it was clear I headed to the beach...snorkeling I went in search of a turtle...after seeing an array of colourful sea life, a shadow appeared, it was the grand daddy of sea turtles, I kept my distance and just slowly snorkelled along, admiring this majestic creature ....that sighting made my day.

Later we walked around The Whalers, then went to buy coffee at the Smokestack...then back to the beach.

I forgot to mention but last night at The Point, where we enjoyed drinks and appetizers,the tiki lamps were lit, the palms swaying the sun setting, what did the singer begin the sing.... but It's a Wonderful World...indeed it is....

On Maui all of my senses seem to be enlightened...the sounds of the waves, the smells of the blossoms, the green of the mountains, the tastes of the local cuisine , feeling the sand to my feet...yes it is a wonderful world 😍

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Today on Maui🌅

Perfection. That is all.:)

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,592 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Today on Maui🌅

We like going to Hawaii in the winter to enlighten our senses. They get a bit dull here in the Midwest in the winter.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Today on Maui🌅

Slabeaume, yes I enjoyed reading all of your trip reports and viewing your wonderful pics you posted.

Colorado, yes it is Perfection here

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
45,617 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Today on Maui🌅

Perfect, indeed! Thanks for such poetic reports.

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
21,977 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Today on Maui🌅

There is indeed that lovely "connection". Glad you are feeling it.

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
4,686 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Today on Maui🌅

Thanks for your beautiful word pictures. Sounds like a marvelous Maui day.

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,439 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Today on Maui🌅

Diane....I am loving your trip reports more and more each day. Don't the days just feel so long and wonderful on Maui, especially when you aren't in a rush to do anything be in particular? Thanks so much for putting us in your back pocket! Deb

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
470 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Today on Maui🌅

Oh what another great day on Maui. Glad you got to see a turtle in the water. That was one of our highlights as well.

Enjoy!

Parsippany, New...
Level Contributor
288 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Today on Maui🌅

Glad you got to see a big turtle

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
18 reviews