We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Missing The Aloha...

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
2,804 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Missing The Aloha...

We arrived home today, even though we have sunny skies here .....I miss Maui so much....

...nothing can beat the Maui sunsets and rainbows we experienced...

.....morning tea and breakfast on the lanai

.....apple bananas, pineapples and other delicious fruits

....exploring new beaches, loved Malu'aka Beach...thanks Teri S for the great directions, what a slice of paradise it was there

.....snorkeling and watching the majestic honu

......plumeria trees

.....happy hour drinks at Merrimans and Cliff Dive Bar

......tropical pancakes at the Seahouse

.......maui breezes and palms swaying

.....meeting the vendors at the Swap Meet....loved meeting Lori of Maui Macaroons , Jeff of Jeff's Jams and Paradise soaps which smell like Maui

.....sunrise at Halaekala

......Upcountry., Pizza at Flatbreads,

......Paradise Chocolates...There are opening the farm soon for people to visit in Haiku

And so much more....yes Maui is a slice of Paradise...thanks to all for for advice and tips

I wish all a great trip if you ate returning and others fun planning their next one

Level Contributor
1,341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Missing The Aloha...

Canadasunny, You had me at .....morning tea! I dream of Maui everyday and it starts with my morning tea as I wish I was on my Lanai listening to the ocean and watching whales with my beloved B. Can't wait to go back! I could feel the ache in your heart reading your post...

Mamma, well said!

Enjoyed all the responses here, when you get it, you get it!

~ littlered

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
2,804 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Missing The Aloha...

So true Mamma....just BE!!!

Thanks everyone, glad I could share my Maui moments with you.

13. Re: Missing The Aloha...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17