We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui and Molokai Day 4: Seafire+

Cupertino, CA
Level Contributor
323 posts
Save Topic
Maui and Molokai Day 4: Seafire+

Best Molokini ride ever! Hippies in Pa'ia! Crazy bugs!

…blogspot.com/2014/06/maui-and-molokai-day-4…

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Maui and Molokai Day 4: Seafire+

Just got caught up on your blog. It's been fun. Loved the comment on the first day about the car you almost got into. Had this vision of the check out person watching you drive away then realizing, "Hey! That's Suzy's car!" LOL

Can't wait for more for more blog entries. Especially Molokai. Love that island.

Cupertino, CA
Level Contributor
323 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Maui and Molokai Day 4: Seafire+

Fish Diva, I'm glad you are enjoying the photos! I had to google what an ornate looked like. They certainly are ornate!

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Maui and Molokai Day 4: Seafire+

Got to see day 5 before heading to work. I can never get enough fish pics. Your puffer there is a Spotted Burrfish. I love photographing those guys. Their good posers. They don't move very fast and don't tend to spook too easy. The grey trigger looking fish the day before is a Stripped filefish. Not sure if you've ever done this before but those Cornetfish you photographed, if you find one that's not moving around a lot watch it. They can change their looks just like a cuttlefish or octopus. They look like the coral reefs version of a Vegas billboard. LOL Have fun on Molokai.

14. Re: Maui and Molokai Day 4: Seafire+

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17