We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Pillow

Ohio
Level Contributor
528 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Pillow

Any suggestion on the best travel pillow for a long flight?

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Pillow

We have these, They are great.

cabeau.com/products/evolution-travel-neck-pi…

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,986 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Pillow

kilroy63 ...do they make your neck hot?

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
Level Contributor
3,360 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Pillow

I have this one - it's huge but works great on the plane. It comes with a zippered bag that makes it half size - unfortunately my zipper broke fairly early on so now it's relegated to camping...

http://www.brookstone.com/BIOSENSE-memory-foam-TRAVEL-PILLOW?bkiid=SubCategory_Travel_Travel_Comfort_Accessories_Travel_Pillows|SubCategoryWidget|653089p&catId=

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,663 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Pillow

I have a brookstone memory foam pillow I bought in the airport. Have used many but like this one best. It is he typical U shape. It doesn't make my neck hot.

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Pillow

The Evolution doesn't make your neck any hotter than the beanbag or inflated pillows we've tried in the past

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
210 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Pillow

The one Kilroy posted is the one I bought on amazon for our trip and it's the first time in years I was able to sleep on a plane. Highly recommend. It rolls up so small and I found wearing it backwards the best because it stopped my neck going forward which is what would wake u up.

United States
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Pillow

I'm planning to try the REI self inflating one that Wirecutter (best site for gadget reviews) recommends.

thewirecutter.com/reviews/…pillow

Canada
Level Contributor
9,210 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Pillow

We love "Tempurpedic", and have many of their products.

Here is their travel pillow that I couldn't be without.

tempurpedic.com/Travel-Pillows/Tempur-Pedic-…

It serves as a supplemental pillow at the destination as well.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
9 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel Pillow

THE travel pillow, for superior support, compact ability, washable ,comfortable is the TravelComfort Travel Pillow from Walkabout Travel Gear in USA http://www.walkabouttravelgear.com/sleep

This pillow is the ONLY travel pillow to support both sides of your head, simultaneously, preventing stiff and sore neck. They let you relax and sleep! Absolutely the best!!!

In Australia, visit travelcomfort.com.au

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel Pillow

I've taken my feather pillow from my bed on my last few trips, it scrunches down small into my hand luggage and can either be wrapped around my neck or leant against the window in planes or buses and whether you're staying in hotels, hostels or camping you always have a little home comfort. its now top of my packing list :)