We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

looking for wine and a good steak (Maui beef if possible)

also for a post office- I saw the one in Lahaina

also where do you find the honolulu cookies?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
13,224 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

Napili Market has a good grocery store and there is also a mailing place in the shopping center as well. Otherwise Times Market would be the next closest to you.

Honolulu cookies are in Whalers Village in Kaanapali ...that's the closest and then one in Lahaina.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

Napili Market has some good prices too and you could also try the Honolua Store in Kapalua.

http://kapalua.com/dining/honolua-store

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

good info- I've been to both today and the one in Kapalua has a small selection of food and wine, a deli and lots of souvenirs for similar prices as the ABC stores. (this is where we had lunch)

The Napili market is more like a grocery store and is where I'll get the things I need for dinner tomorrow if that is what we end up doing.

The mailing place in that same marketplace is convenient but they do a surcharge of more than $4 for the priority mailboxes. I think it was under $13 in Lahaina's post office and it is nearly $18 here.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
13,224 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

Glad you found them!

The Honolua Store is actually an ABC store..they took it over a couple years ago.

I wasn't sure on the prices of the mail place. I used to print out my boarding passes there when I stayed in VRBO places. Now I just go to the Quam offices there since that is who I go through. I think Lahaina is your closest reg. mail place.

Hope the rain stopped!

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

Napoli market is owned by foodland. It Has a deli section, veggies, alcohol etc. Free parking.

The closest full service USPS. Is just south of the Hyatt . There is a sign that says. "Prepare t 0. Stop when flashing"There is a traffic light. Turn right for a great swimming beach. Or left for the post office. They do have an automated post machine for after hours. Driving time from napili might be approx. 20 minutes.

I think the street with the traffic light. Might be lei alii

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
55,604 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

If I wanted a "good steak" and wine, I'd go into Lahaina to Foodland Farms. If I wanted good seafood, I'd go to Fish Market Maui. For great I'd check out Costco or Whole Foods if I was going to be in the Kahului area.

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

Jimgloria- do you think office will be open Sat? thinking of going there tomorrow.

S.F. Bay Area
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

Assuming you mean the USPS office in Lahaina, retrieverlvr, it is open from 9am - 1pm on Sat.

Alo)(a, NKO

9. Re: where is the closest grocery store to Napili?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:17