We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report: Low-Key Kihei (Day Four)

Camarillo...
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report: Low-Key Kihei (Day Four)

Aloha friends....here's Day four installment.....have a great Aloha Friday!!!

…blogspot.com/2014/08/low-keykihei-day-4.html

Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip Report: Low-Key Kihei (Day Four)

Loved your day 4, family, fun and food! Great blogging...Waiting for more! Thank you

Aloha

Cindy

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,778 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Trip Report: Low-Key Kihei (Day Four)

I just loved the photo of the kids at Iao Needle. That one should be on the Mele Kalikimaka card in December!

Your son did very well with that skim board. I couldn't help but notice, that he is in the picture of the poke as well!

United States
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Trip Report: Low-Key Kihei (Day Four)

Just catching up on your blog now. Great photos, sounds like a great trip so far.

I hope you get back to Kihei Caffe for breakfast, and try the poke bowls at Eskimo Candy for lunch. And Tamura's for poke bowls before flying home.

Also, I literally live a few blocks away from Molly's Cupcakes in NYC!

Enjoy Kihei!

Camarillo...
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Trip Report: Low-Key Kihei (Day Four)

Thanks Kathryn and all....I'm hoping to try more poke, and will do what I can to get back to Eskimo Candy and Tamura.

About Molly's Cupcakes in NYC, very cool. Next time I go to the city, I'll ask you for your top picks.

Camarillo...
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Trip Report: Low-Key Kihei (Day Four)

J0an123 - yep, Ethan was in both pictures. He loves skim boarding!!! He's teaching his little sister too.

16. Re: Trip Report: Low-Key Kihei (Day Four)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:16