We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,599 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Falling way behind on this blog and it is only getting busier at home with school starting up! This was of 3 days (one day I didn't even have any pictures!). I know a few people are waiting for the first day here...snorkeling at Kahekili. Nick the Wonder Dog also makes a great appearance!!! After this blog..I have 8 straight days of snorkel pics, so if I can get to it, some of you will get a fish fix before you arrive yourself and bless us with your pictures!!

…wordpress.com/2014/…

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

It's about time...Geez....so at the rate you are posting pictures,Mai would say Dreamer has some snorkelin to do! Just sayin!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Wonderful pictures once again! Loved the fish, I can't wait to go snorkeling more on our next trip, you've gotten us completely hooked! The pictures of Nick and the kids are really great. Thanks for taking your time to share with us!

~ littlered

T S
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,863 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Hey, TB4, I love the way you're spreading this out! Makes it last a good long time. I'll be dreaming of snorkeling Kahekili all night long tonight. Sweet Aloha Friday dreams! Thank you for sharing your talent and your trip with us!

CMM - you gonna post a blog? Just sayin'!

It's a lot more work than I thought it would be.

;-)

XO Teri

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,407 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Love the pictures of the fish and the kids of course!! Thanks!!

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

OIt's nice to get a surrogate dog to enjoy while away from your own. Nick is a very good sport, to wear that silly pink pig on his head.

California
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Wow and thanks! It has been a crazy week and your pics are just what I needed to help unwind. Guessing the beer helped a little too. Also glad I am not the only one having trouble getting the rest of the trip report posted... Beautiful.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Teri...I would love to do a blog! But I don't know how...guess I can figure it out with some help from my techie friends🌴🌴😉😍😍😍😍would love to get picks of Nick at the TA get together...I miss my German.....great dogs!

Edited: 23 August 2014, 04:28
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,599 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

CMM...poor Dreamin will have to find some special fish :) And yes..do we get a report from you?

littlered...meet you at Kapalua and we can snorkel together!...you too Teri. Great way to kick off the new year!

Thank you FD!

Barbara- we LOVE Nick and he is an awesome sport! We do miss our pups, but it is fun to spoil him!

Thanks Momo!!! And yes it is hard to get it done!!!

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Ahhhhhhhhh.........Nothin' like a good fish fix. You got a Shortbodied Blenny paling up with a Scarface Blenny. Another Shortbodied chatting with a Blackside Hawkfish and Yellow Tang having lunch with a Raccoon Butterfly. I think there's a lesson in those shots. Friends enjoying the beautiful reef together. Love the shot of Rena diving down to the goatfish. That's more proof she's a secret connection with the fish. They tend not to let people that close.

The only complaint, not from me, was from my Pom, Bear. He was very upset with Nick the wonder dog for taking his favorite duck. But then he figured out that Nick's duck was in a lot better shape than his so he apologized. ;-)

188 hours before we get to smell the sweet Maui air and visit my fish. Thanks for getting these up. Between your pics and Patrick's reports on the Fantail Filefish that's one of the things I'm most looking forward to. They are such cool looking fish. Thanks again for posting these.

P.S. What's up with the blue Lizardfish? Did his mom have a little triss with a Peacock Grouper? LOL

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Summer 2014 Trip report- Day 13-15, 7/25-7/27

Love all the pics of all those very colorful fishies there were so many and I do not know the names any of them except the Humuhumu LOL. I am impressed with Dreamins fish naming skills!

I contemplated a blog then I tried to set one up UGH way too stressful I am just sticking to my boring old TR's.

Thanks for taking the time to keep posting about your trip.