We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain in Maui - next week?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
210 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rain in Maui - next week?

We are travelling to Maui this coming Monday (Oct 12).

I checked the weather website, and it seems like going to rain every day almost :-(

weather.com/outlook/…

is that for real?

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain in Maui - next week?

Check the NOAA website link below. I've found them to be the most accurate. This is where the National Weather Service gets most of their information.

Forecast looks pretty normal for this time of year; clouds mixed with sun and a 30-40% chance that it will rain somewhere on the island each day.

www.prh.noaa.gov/hnl/index.php…

Hope this helps!

Den

Vancouver
Level Contributor
210 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain in Maui - next week?

Is it raining this week? how bad is it? actaully rains many hours, and ruins all the plans?

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
498 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain in Maui - next week?

hawaiiweathertoday.com/maui.php…

I KU MAU MAU
Level Contributor
788 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rain in Maui - next week?

Gray, humid and raining with thunder right now. That's both central (Wailuku, Kahului) and upcountry (Makawao, Pukalani).

Maui
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rain in Maui - next week?

Hate to rain on your parade, but we had a big thunderstorm here in Kihei this afternoon. Got soaked down to my underwear @ Safeway. The good news, it is 78F outside, but humid 77%.

6. Re: Rain in Maui - next week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 18:18