We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

top maui spa...west end maui

NEW YORK CITY
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
top maui spa...west end maui

HELLO ALL ...

looking for the top spa in maui for massage, pedicure, and manicures. please include links of posssible...thank you all in advance ...will be traveling in feb to maui from new york city ...so will have very high standards.

ALOHA-

MICHELLE :)

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
649 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: top maui spa...west end maui

I have been to the spa at the Grand Wailea Resort a few times. It is truly an experience to remember - talk about being pampered. I have never had a manicure or pedicure there - but I am pretty sure they offer this service. Here is the link:

http://grandwailearesort.com/spa/default.asp

Prosper, Texas
Level Contributor
1,554 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: top maui spa...west end maui

I also have been to the Grand Wailea Spa and it is very nice. However it is in SOUTH Maui, not West Maui. I have heard that the Ritz Carlton in West Maui has a nice spa and nail facilities.

www.ritzcarlton.com/resorts/kapalua/spa

Enjoy!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
671 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: top maui spa...west end maui

Check out the Westin Maui Spa... we loved it! Don't have a link but can get there through the Westin.com site, I'm sure.

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
319 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: top maui spa...west end maui

both the Hyatt and Westin in Kaanapali have nice spas

5. Re: top maui spa...west end maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 09:22