We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving on Molokai?

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
519 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving on Molokai?

We are very much looking forward to our trip to Molokai this Nov. Will be our first time there.

Looking at our dates, I just realized that we are actually going to be there over American Thanksgiving.

Last year we were on the BI at this time, with hubby's sister and BIL. Being Cdn, we had already celebrated our own TG day, however as a lark, we decided to "do" the traditional turkey TG dinner complete w all the fixin's! Luckily for us, you can pretty much pre-order and buy a complete TG dinner from Foodland so that worked great.

I suspect that there will be nothing like this available on Molokai. Plus being we will be leaving the island the day after, there is no way we could deal w that much food anyhow.

Just wondering if any of you Molokai DE's can offer suggestions of what we can do, or where we could go for dinner on TG day? Somehow I suspect there might not be much open restaurant wise...

Much appreciated!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving on Molokai?

Hmmm, I always cook a turkey or get invited to someone's house, so that's a tough one for me to anseer. It seems to me that I've seen ads in the past years in the Molokai Dispatch for a turkey dinner at Paddler's Inn. Perhaps someone else can chime in to clarify this. Have a great time on Molokai!

2. Re: Thanksgiving on Molokai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Molokai