We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SePteMber RoLL Call!!

Los Angeles
12 posts
Save Topic
SePteMber RoLL Call!!

who will be on oahu in september? i will be there with some friends and family

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
86 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

My hubby and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary and will be there 9/13 thru 9/16. I cannot wait. I have already lost 10 lbs.

Waikiki here we come!

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
609 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

My wife and I will be there from 15th September until 4th October for our 8th wedding anniversary.

Roll on, Waikiki here we come.

Regards

John.

Richmond Tx
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

I will be there for 3 weeks 9/10 - 10/01......Rented a Condo 3 blks from Waikiki Beach.

I will be traveling alone and just hate the thought of dining alone so will probaly be spending most evenings in the condo with take out and the TV....lol...

My main purpose for my trip is to be there when my son comes back to Schofield Barracks after 15 months in Iraq. While there he found out he could no longer live on base and asked me to find/rent/and furnish an apt for him. I found/I rented/ now I get to come over and spend his money and shop for everything from salt & pepper shakers the Bedroom furniture.

ANY locals with advice on where to buy furniture I need to furnish a 2 bedroom apt so would like some ideas of good places to shop with decent prices ????? any ideas

I will have some time for myself and plan on doing a few things

1. tour Pearl Harbor

2. Hike Diamond Head

3. Drive around the Island/ stop for shaved ice cone

4. see Hanuamu Bay

5. Sunset on Waikiki but where ????

6. Shrimp Truck meal for sure

7. Kialua Beach

8. atv tour of the ranch

and a lot of other things I can do after shopping.

I will be there for 2 weeks before son arrives after he gets back then whatever he wants to do before I leave we will do.

Can't wait to get there it's been 31 years since my last trip to Oahu and that was actualy not a trip I lived in Wahiawa for 3 years. I was not a Military wife I was married to a Local Boy. He is still there and we will see each other for the 1st time in 31 years when he meets me at the Airport on 9/10

Arizona
Level Contributor
284 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

We'll be there for our 15th anniversary 9/21-9/26. Can't wait! We've both always wanted to go to Hawaii!

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

I'll be in Waikiki from 30 Aug - 07 Sep with my husband celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversay and attending my sisters wedding.

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

Hi everyone we will be in waikiki 13th-23rd to get married on the 18th! wish us luck!! Twiggs.

Ohio
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

Best of luck Twiggs and Future Twiggs Spouse!!!

I will be on Oahu for a work conference Sept. 6-12. I'm sure I'll learn a lot of work-related stuff. Yeah. Um-hmm.

Alabama
Level Contributor
19 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

Congrats Twiggs, I'll be getting married on 9-17 on Maui but we'll be on Oahu Sept. 20-22. I can't wait!!

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

Best Wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Twiggs! And Happy Anniversary everyone else!

Hey Needinfo! We may run into each other. We’re in Oahu from Sept. 6th – 12th too! Staying at Turtle Bay Resort!

albany ny
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: SePteMber RoLL Call!!

Hi, this is gecko my spouse and I will be there from sept.29 th to oct 12th but we are going to go on the ferry to maui for the 10 to the 11 to do the road to hana. any ideas we are staying al the way out in makaha.