We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Bus..Transfers?

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
395 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
The Bus..Transfers?

Is the fare $2 each time you get on/off or do they have transfers?

Lagrangeville, NY
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Bus..Transfers?

They have transfers. Details can be found on their website: www.thebus.org

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Bus..Transfers?

yes they have transfers which are good for two hours and must be used on a different route.although the one time i used one of my transfers the time on it was more than 2 hrs maybe the driver was being nice.

aloha

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,619 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Bus..Transfers?

If you plan to use the bus a lot, consider the 4 day pass for $20.

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
395 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Bus..Transfers?

Thanks for your help, we will definately be geting the pass but will have a couple more days that we may use the bus. Only 4 more days and we will finally be there!!!

UK
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Bus..Transfers?

Hi there just to mention we found the bus great value! and the drivers we had were all very courteous and helpful, if we werent sure where to get off or which bus to get next they were happy to help. MASSIVE difference to my local bus services in the UK I can tell you!

We got the monthly pass as it worked out that over the two weeks - with the amount of times we used the bus it was well worth it lol

6. Re: The Bus..Transfers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 10:24