We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swap meet

colorado
Level Contributor
294 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
swap meet

have been reading some older posts and want to know if anyone knows about the swap meet at stadium? what days? what times? worth going to?

Catlin, Illinois
Level Contributor
838 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: swap meet

It is open every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm. Things start shutting down after lunch.

We thought it was worth it. Great prices, but IMO limited choice on t-shirts vs in town shops. Yes it is worth going.

Enjoy your trip!

Soddy Daisy...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: swap meet

Wouldn't rush out there before 7 am or even later. It starts slowly.

If you enjoy flea market shopping for t-shirts and other tourist junk standing on asphalt under a hot sun, it's for you. As for me, paint my head to look like a soccer ball and bury me in the schoolyard to my chin, but don't make me go to the swap meet! There's a thousand better choices in paradise.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,151 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: swap meet

I wouldn't get there before 8:00. Many of the vendors are not set up until then.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
973 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: swap meet

yup...i agree 1,000% w/ rocky. skip the swapmeet

colorado
Level Contributor
294 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: swap meet

i kind of have to agree with Rocky also but one of my friends i will be with is a HUGE flea market fan so think we need to do it. maybe go early and spend couple hours then head to the beach!

thanks for info!

6. Re: swap meet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 19:19