We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Waikiki Beach - Which Tower for best view/room

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
385 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Waikiki Beach - Which Tower for best view/room

Have a deluxe ocean view room booked at Marriott Waikiki Beach any suggestions on which tower to request for best view and if anyone knows which towers have renovated rooms.

Thanks!!

Az
Level Contributor
241 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Waikiki Beach - Which Tower for best view/room

I may be incorrect but I beleive the deluxe oceanview rooms are all in the tower closest to the beach(I am going there in 2 weeks and have also booked a deluxe oceanview room) on their website(marriottwaikiki.com) if you look up room rates it will show a color block of where the different types of rooms are located. I do not know which tower has more newly renovated rooms. I will be posting my review of there when I return!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
385 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Waikiki Beach - Which Tower for best view/room

Butterfly - Thanks for the reply. I am not going until July so I will look forward to your review. Any specifics you want tp PM me would be appreciated.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
385 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott Waikiki Beach - Which Tower for best view/room

Bump - any help appreciated.

Thanks

Az
Level Contributor
241 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott Waikiki Beach - Which Tower for best view/room

Tstr..I am back and have posted my review on the Waikiki Beach Marriott..in your room category, as long as the construction in the "K" tower is done, and you are not placed near it, you will love the view! We were in 1331 and it was as close to oceanfront as you could get(but they were doing construction on the 15th and 16th floors, so I would request anything 1931-2331, or no higher than 1131. or if the construction is over 1331 would be the perfect room with a view and not overly high up! Our room was not newly renovated, but it was still a nice large room with about everything we could want!We loved the hotel!

5. Re: Marriott Waikiki Beach - Which Tower for best view/room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 09:18