We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

22 days for me (and husband) and I am very excited!!!!! 3rd time to Hawaii and 2nd time to Oahu. Booked this trip in Janauary so my wait hasn't been as long as others, but these last three weeks are killing me. :-)

Northern California...
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

44 days since I came back and 202 until I return

arkansas
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

1st trip is in 6 days, i am already almost packed and very excited!

Southwest Louisiana
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

17 days until our first time trip to Hawaii celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. We can't wait.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
624 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

Hi, 129 days until my 7th trip, to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary.

I hope that all of you who are going in the next couple of weeks have a great holiday and a safe trip.

Regards

John.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
473 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

16 more sleeps for me.

I'm so ready to go! This will be our 5th trip to the islands, but first for a stay on Oahu. We are there for 5 days and then go to Maui for 5 days!

I certainly can't really concentrate on work now.....all I can think about is vacation.

--LJ

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

as of right now I have 179 days, 1 hour and 25 mins until my flight leaves Vancouver, BC for my very first trip to Hawaii... I don't know how I'm going to manage to wait just under 6 months

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

We're celebrating our 6th Anniversary and I must agree I can't concentrate on work or anything else. My mind is in full vacation mode, and I've still got 3 more weeks to go. When I get to single digits that's when sleep loss occurs from the excitement!!!! One twist that I added on this trip, is my husband and I are going to spa the day before we leave. I want to be relax BEFORE I hit the friendly skis. LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe trip as well!

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

saucy_woman I'm on that exact countdown too, but it's for my trip to Punta Cana. 179 days til I'm layed up AGAIN at the beach, however, this time it will be in the bavaro beach in Dominican Republic rather than waikiki!!!! But first I've got to get the hawaii countdown done first!!! :-)

iowa
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

Unfortunately I am on the losing end so far... I have 224 days until I get to visit. Oh well I guess it gives me a lot more time to read and enjoy the Oahu forums.

New York
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How many days til you arrive in Oahu?

24 days for me! This is my 3rd trip there, my parents 2nd and by brother's 1st. I can't wait to get on that plane and leave work behind!