We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jays Limo

KANSAS
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jays Limo

Was looking to take a limo tour and found Jays has the best price. $300 for up to 8 people for the circle island tour.

Does anyone have any experience with this company whether it be good or bad?

Thanks, we're getting close and I want to finalize the plans.

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jays Limo

Jays Limousine Service has been in business since the late eighties. We worked and drove together.

A good price for party of eight. Jay is a local born individual and that been said, will offer one of the best services and care that you never expected. Jay has different size limousines, so eight would not be a problem.

I use Jay's occasionally and have not heard a bad comment. If I can help here, let me know.

"Live Aloha"

TROPHY CLUB TEXAS
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jays Limo

I know this is a late post but my wife and I just returned from Honolulu and used Jay's Limo for airport transportation to hotel and then back 7 days later.

We were conserned that using a shuttle would take to long and in looking around a taxi was up in the $45. range to our hotel south of wikiki beach.

The price plus tip was real reasonable and I went ahead and splurged to get the limo ride. I also paid and extra $20.00 bucks for fresh flower lais.

let me tell you it was great and after a long airplane ride we arrived in Honolulu were greated by Frank with two sweet smelling flower lais plenty of Aloha and a big ole long limo. what a pleasurable ride with two bottles of cold water complementary and if I would have wanted a cold beer or other adult beverage was available.

pick up at our hotel later in the week was as agreed and again Frank was very pleasant and on time with limo.

I must add Jay was very easy to work with and was by far the best price of any other company I checked. So my recommendation is look around shop with Jay and I think you will find what my wife & I found.

Jay's Limo is well worth the extra cash over a taxi and arriving in Honolulu for a relaxing vacation,,, you can't start any better than Jay's.

Thanks Jay Lee and appreciate the aloha Frank.. real nice to do business with ya'll.

3. Re: Jays Limo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2010, 05:16