We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Brunch

Michigan
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Easter Brunch

I am looking for an Easter Brunch within walking distance of Waikiki Beach. Do I need to make reservations now? Thanks in advance! Emily

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Brunch

Yes, I would make reservations. The one at the Hilton Hawaiian Village is lovely. Food is great, good selection and fabulous view of the gardens, swans and ocean. Be sure to request seating near the ocean and not inside.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Brunch

Make your reservations as early as possible. You may already be too late for some of the more popular places. Last year, we made reservations a couple weeks in advance at Hawaii Prince and were able to get in.

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Brunch

I have been to Easter Brunch many times with family and friends over the years and this is how I rate them my top three favorites.

1) Orchids @ Halekulani (808-923-2311) - very pricey, but, worth it for the fresh stations of egg dishes, meats carved to order, many seafood selections and other hot dishes. Don't forget the gorgeous desserts along with the view of Diamond Head, Waikiki beach and ocean.

Note: I know for a fact that for Mother's Day, reservations are made one year in advance

2) Chao-Mein at the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa (808-923-1234) A combination of Italian and Chinese fresh egg and pasta stations. A variety of hot entree's, salad bar and of course a dessert station. My favorite because you can call for a private room for family and friends, provided, the room is still available. No view, but, secluded.

3) John Dominis (808-523-0955) known as part of Honolulu's old-guard "special occasion" restaurant, 30 year old John Dominis is know for their best fine-dining and seafood with a over-the water setting. Call early because it will sell out. View of Diamond Head in a distance with ocean settings.

Just my taste, hope you like it ......

4. Re: Easter Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 05:32