We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Darmic at the Banyan or Ocean Resort?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
282 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Darmic at the Banyan or Ocean Resort?

Visiting in October and the prices for 9 nights accommodation are very similar. Terrible exchange rate for New Zealanders (NZ$1 only buys 60c USA) so we're very budget conscious!

The Banyan is a one b/r property but the Ocean resort has partial ocean views - ahhh the dilema!

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Oxon Hill, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Darmic at the Banyan or Ocean Resort?

shoesandhandbags,

Love the name, btw. I have stayed at the Banyan 3 times with Darmic and I love the place. Everything has always gone very smoothly thru Darmic and they are very nice. I will be staying there again next week. I can't speak on The Ocean Resort, have never been there. They are only 1 or 2 streets over though. All of the units that I've stayed at with Darmic have been POV also. I hope this helps.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
282 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Darmic at the Banyan or Ocean Resort?

Thanks for that - the Banyan does sound good.

3. Re: Darmic at the Banyan or Ocean Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 06:25