We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites Waikiki or Waikiki Marriott

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Embassy Suites Waikiki or Waikiki Marriott

If you stayed in one of these hotels please give me your opinion. If you have stayed in or know about both, please tell me which one you prefer and why.

Down to these two, because I am using points.

We are two adults and two older teens. We have just two nights here at the end of a two-week Hawaii trip. Not doing beach/pool here. Primarily Pearl Harbor and we are meeting local relatives for dinner on Sat. night.

Points wise I would prefer doing the Marriott but am fine going either way!

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
Pearl Harbor Tours
Pearl Harbor Tours
151 Reviews
Oahu, HI
California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
46,243 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites Waikiki or Waikiki Marriott

With the two teens, I'd recommend the Embassy Suites. Spacious - you'll be more comfortable. Also a more central location for walking about.

Free breakfast is "substantial!" Load up those kids!

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embassy Suites Waikiki or Waikiki Marriott

Thanks BLBL, That's where I was leaning. Actually have the Embassy Suites prebooked mainly for the breakfast and cocktail hour! Had to change around my whole trip and am now using more Hilton pts. which I have less of. But that is OK!

3. Re: Embassy Suites Waikiki or Waikiki Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 07:20