We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Alberta
Level Contributor
540 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
How much time?

How much time do I need to get from my hotel (Waikiki Beach) to the Airport on a Sunday evening. My flight leaves at 11pm?

Napa, California
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much time?

There will be no traffic. I would give 30 minutes although it will probably only take 20.

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much time?

The normal drive on Sunday should not take more than 20 to 30 minutes.

On checking in, the airlines ask that if you are traveling international that you check in NLT two hours. If you are flying domestic and checking in luggage, you need to check in 90 minutes before flight time.

Don't know when you are visiting, but, do check with hotel personnel on highway construction both Nimitz and H-1, westbound. Construction can cause delays. Work begins on Sunday and runs nightly through Thursday.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much time?

At that time travel and check in will not be over 45 minutes, I would leave about 9.

4. Re: How much time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2010, 06:19