We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Bay Resort - Beach Cottages

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Bay Resort - Beach Cottages

Hi, we're travelling to Oahu in a week, and have accomodations already, but want to spend a couple nights at Turtle Bay in one of their beach cottages.

The rate seems pretty set at around $350/night. Anybody have any luck at getting a better rate or know a good way to get it for any less?

We're flexible on what days we go, so hopefully that'll help.....

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,330 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle Bay Resort - Beach Cottages

Are you kidding?? That is a FANTASTIC rate for the beach cottages!! Grab it!! I've never heard of them going so low! And I am a regular. Paid over twice that amount a few months ago.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
510 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle Bay Resort - Beach Cottages

I must agree! I've been watching their rates practically daily for June and they never drop below $515 per night!

Book it - it's a fantastic deal!

3. Re: Turtle Bay Resort - Beach Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2010, 05:17