We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kei Ke Beach Area - Any excursions from that side

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Kei Ke Beach Area - Any excursions from that side

We are staying one night in Waikiki and the rest at Kei Ke Beach Bungalows. Does anyone know if we can do any catamaran sails or water type excursions from this side of the island like a sunset cruise or anything?

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kei Ke Beach Area - Any excursions from that side

Thought i would try again...Thanks

Calgary
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kei Ke Beach Area - Any excursions from that side

Hi Shan-

I googled Haleiwa sunset cruise and found this....

hawaiiactivities.com/us/…

Haleiwa is about as close as you're going to get I think.

maybe check activities at Turtle Bay resort

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kei Ke Beach Area - Any excursions from that side

Shannoam,

You will love Kei Ki Beach Bungalows. Nothing in the area in regards to ocean activities. You will need a car to get around. Of course the bus is readily available to take you up and down the North Shore.

Haleiwa Boat Harbor is probably the closest for ocean activities. From fishing, shark tours, jet ski and others activities available.

As suggested, try Turtle Bay Resort. I do know that they have ground activities, but, ocean, not sure.

Good luck .............

4. Re: Kei Ke Beach Area - Any excursions from that side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 05:15