We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fastest way from Honolulu Airport to Turtle Bay

Burlingame...
Level Contributor
496 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Fastest way from Honolulu Airport to Turtle Bay

Ive gotten maps emailed to me from Dusty, but was curious the fastest route from Airport to Turtle Bay Resort??

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fastest way from Honolulu Airport to Turtle Bay

H1 to H2...up through Wahiawa to Haleiwa and down to TBR. No traffic...45 minutes to an hour. Rush hour will be 90 minutes or more (just getting to H2 will be awful).

Laguna Niguel...
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fastest way from Honolulu Airport to Turtle Bay

There's an old heliport up there.

I've hard stories of Caddy flying his pink Caddy-copter directly from HNL in less than 15 minutes.

California
Level Contributor
2,272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fastest way from Honolulu Airport to Turtle Bay

If you're renting with a car, there's no need to bother with maps. The agent will tell you how to get there and, of course, they'll tell you the most direct route.

As I recall, it was just two freeways that take you up the center of the island before looping around to the right toward Turtle Bay. Zippy, easy drive.

Edited: 27 May 2010, 00:23
4. Re: Fastest way from Honolulu Airport to Turtle Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2010, 05:18