We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am visiting Oahu for the first time for 7 days.....

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
18 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
I am visiting Oahu for the first time for 7 days.....

Have you been there recently? if so i need a itinerary of the things I MUST visit. I am travelling with my husband and 22 months old son the first week in September. We are a young couple late 20s early 30's. The first four nights we are staying at the Ilikai Condo in Waikiki Beach.

Thank you in advance.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,619 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I am visiting Oahu for the first time for 7 days.....

Read the Top Questions on the Right side of the page. Driving tours, maps, websites,etc.

Lots of info:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k647862…

Order the free travel planners for Hawaii & each island you are visiting:

1-800-GOHAWAII

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
22,586 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I am visiting Oahu for the first time for 7 days.....

Aloha,

Dont forget the Honolulu Zoo, the Honolulu Aquarium and Teddy Bear World

Teddy Bear World is on Kalakaua Ave., close to Lewers st.

teddybearworldhawaii.com

Aloha

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,982 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am visiting Oahu for the first time for 7 days.....

Where are you staying the rest of the time??

There is a TON of information on trip reports and itineraries by simplying scrolling down the Oahu Forum. Also, search "children" or "kids" for ideas with the little one.

If you don't already have one, pick up a good travel guide for Oahu and a good map of the island.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
18 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am visiting Oahu for the first time for 7 days.....

Thank you All

@ BLBL, I am staying in Waikiki for four nights, I will then book a condo near turtle bay resort.

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
873 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am visiting Oahu for the first time for 7 days.....

word of advice traveling with 22 month old, as we did in Maui a time ago; try not to go out to great dinners a lot, and expect to eat all together. Ours was very mobile and wanted to get up at about the time the main course came. I ended up eating alone, or in shifts. When we gave up and took food to our room, we were much happier.

6. Re: I am visiting Oahu for the first time for 7 days.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 02:16