We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

It looks like my husband and I will be staying at the Park Shore Hotel in March and in searching for information, I came across oyster.com which apparently shows photos of unrenovated ocean front rooms and rooms which have been renovated. Are there some ocean front rooms which have not been renovated? If we are paying more for this room category, of course, we would want the updated room. Any information would be appreciated.

1. Re: Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 September 2011, 17:21
Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

That is a great question to ask the property directly. Give them a call during the week and make sure you know the condition of the room that you have booked for March

Many hotels have pictures taken 10 years ago when the rooms were refurbished. Ever notice that hotel never shows the pictures of the torn carpet, dirty bathrooms, musty curtains......LOL

Good luck

mass
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

Aloha maggie,

My wife and I have stayed ther a couple of times. once in 07 and once in09 same room and it had been renovated between visits. The way they do the rooms is funny. We stay in ocean front which face the ocean directly . I think the diamond head rooms are actually closer to the beach (and a little bigger and nicer) but at an angle to the beach. We will be staying there again in a couple of months ,love the location. I would assume that all oof the renovations are done. good luck and aloha.

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

Thanks a lot for your replies. It is much appreciated.

Canada
Level Contributor
263 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

Ask for room 1124, we stayed in that room last time (review posted under hotel) the room is good, but the view is amazing!!!....hope to get this room when we are back again in October!

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

I've read your review and will make note of the room no. We are really looking forward to our trip. We usually take one week vacations but this being Hawaii, it's got to be two weeks. Thanks!

Duluth MN
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

Rooms ending in "07" and "24" are corner units and have the best views. Also the largest, I believe, other than the Diamond Head Suites which we had in 2010. 18th floor, plenty of room, supurb views of Diamond Head, the beach and the ocean. Very nice!

Lee

8. Re: Park Shore Hotel - Ocean Front

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 04:16