We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Costs in Oahu

Canada
Level Contributor
525 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Costs in Oahu

If I drive alot along Waikiki to North Shore etc is there free parking along those places or do you need to pay at each place?

Trying to figure out the budget

Thanks

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,630 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Costs in Oahu

All of the beaches have free parking except Hanauma Bay. $1 there for as long as you want.

Some attractions have pay parking.

PCC about $7

If Waimea Bay parking lot is full, you can park across the highway at Waimea Valley for $10. Don't know if it is worth it.

Pali Lookout $3.

Turtle Bay Resort has free beach parking. If there is an attendant at the guard shack, ask for a beach pass.

Same at Ko'Olina lagoons.

Canada
Level Contributor
525 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking Costs in Oahu

Long Island City...
Level Contributor
453 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking Costs in Oahu

Wait a minute....so at Waimea Valley you have to pay $10 for parking and $15pp get in?

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
44,908 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking Costs in Oahu

No, if you are going to Waimea Bay and the parking lot is full, you can park across the street at the Waimea Valley entrance for 10.00. If you are going into Waimea Valley, parking is free, there are two different lots.

Long Island City...
Level Contributor
453 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking Costs in Oahu

Oh thanks for clearing that up Msfuzz. I was going to say I know Hawaii is expensive, but dang!

6. Re: Parking Costs in Oahu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2013, 10:31