We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outrigger Reef which Tower?

Hamilton, MI
Level Contributor
65 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Outrigger Reef which Tower?

We have reserved a partial ocean room while we are in Oahu. Would you recommend staying in the Ocean or Pacific Tower?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outrigger Reef which Tower?

most definately ocean, stayed in both towers and ocean is my preferred one

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outrigger Reef which Tower?

If you could i would recommend staying in an ocean sea view room as you are guarenteed a beautiful view. This is what i am planning for our honeymoon trip next May. Staying at the Outrigger reef on the Beach. Ocean would be the best tower.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outrigger Reef which Tower?

just ask to be on a higher floor and you'll be good, I had a ocean view on the pacific tower and i'd say it was more in line iwth a partial ocean view, but the ocean view in the ocean tower was alot better without the halekalani blocking your view of diamond head

cawston22, remember to let them know its your honeymoon!

Hamilton, MI
Level Contributor
65 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outrigger Reef which Tower?

Thanks so much for the input.

5. Re: Outrigger Reef which Tower?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:42