We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mighty Mo Tickets

Level Contributor
302 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mighty Mo Tickets

We have booked our Pearl Harbor tickets but my 7 year old wants to tour the Missouri as well. I have gotten on to the website but you cant seem to book tickets - its has errors when you go to the calendar to book a day - it doesnt matter if you click on today, next week or next month its all still the same.

Before a computer boffin ( No offense intended my Husband is one) tells me to try IE or Firefox etc neither of them work.

Is this this the only website you can book through if you dont want to do a full on tour

http://www.ussmissouri.org/page.aspx?pid=441? What are the chances of getting tickets as walk ups? Is it booked in time slots as well?

Oahu Private Tours
Eco Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Escape Waikiki Tours
Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours
Royal Star Hawaii Deluxe Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Bus Tours, Private Tours
Mahina Hawaii
Scuba & Snorkeling, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,857 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mighty Mo Tickets

You can always get walk up tickets.

USS Missouri has a self tour as well as guided tours.

If the guided tours are sold out, you'll still be able to get the self tour.

I'm not a computer geek. So can't offer any advice to make reservations.

But try again from the home site:

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mighty Mo Tickets

I really wouldn't bother with the stress. It's a walk up thing. You won't have any issues with tickets. You can get them when you pick up your booked Arizona tickets.

Level Contributor
302 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mighty Mo Tickets

Thanks so much, great to hear as my son is a rare one who doesnt ask for much and as he actually asked to do this I would hate to disappoint him. Cant wait to take him through as hes going to love it.

4. Re: Mighty Mo Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:46