We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looks like Hawaiian just dropped fares starting aug 14

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Looks like Hawaiian just dropped fares starting aug 14

just like they always do, you can usually sneak in a cheap trip end of summer if you are real patient.

Long Island City...
Level Contributor
456 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looks like Hawaiian just dropped fares starting aug 14

Wow its amazing how prices fluctuate, guess there really is no way to call it. We booked in February because I was afraid of increases. I still like to check prices for our dates from time to time. At one point the price had gone up a few dollars but now it is the same as what we paid.

Laguna Niguel...
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looks like Hawaiian just dropped fares starting aug 14

For anyone flying on Alaska this fall, check your current airfare against what they're offering today, and take advantage of their low-price guarantee. I just saved another $35 off my flights this September. This makes $135 off since I booked in April. It takes a lot of the "Should I buy now?" angst right off the table.

3. Re: Looks like Hawaiian just dropped fares starting aug 14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 05:17