We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oahu Photography Tour Question

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Oahu Photography Tour Question

Hi all, just wondering if someone could tell me about the Oahu Photography Tours. Can these tours be booked from hotel tour desks, or would I need to book online as it is a one man business looking at the many reviews on TA.

Cheers

Oahu Photography Tours
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Night Tours, Photography Tours
Blue Hawaii Photo Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours
Hawaii Convertible Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours
Hawaii Real Nature Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Photography Tours
Dallas
Level Contributor
22,487 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

I am attaching a link regarding your question to a group of posts and information from one of the most respected and highly regarded Denstination Experts on this website.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k529207…

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,705 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

That's the one I'll be taking oahuphotographytours@gmail.com. I'll probably book my tour a month before i go.

When are you going? Please post your experience, and maybe some photos. :-)

Bay Area, CA
Level Contributor
154 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

I plan on taking this tour as well in October and will be booking online! Super excited!

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

Thanks for the link, I will definitely book one of these tours before I go, there are some stunning photos. I am going in October and the more I hear and see about the photo tours, the more I look forward to taking one of the tours and seeing what sort of photos I can take.

Edited: 18 August 2012, 21:51
Wollongong...
Level Contributor
302 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

We have the all day tour booked for September and booked it online about 8 weeks ago. We are excited about this tour too and Alex the owner is fantastic to communicate with. I will try and provide some feedback on here for you once we've been.

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

That would be greatly appreciated, love to hear about anyones experience on the Sunrise tour in particular.

goldcoast
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

I have just booked the sunrise tour for the 16th September. I am very excited...

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

I have just booked my sunise tour for 29 September, my first day in Oahu. I am so looking forward to taking this tour. Cheers to everyone for their comments and advice. I will post my experience on the forum.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

Ive been out with OPT several times and highly recommend him. Book through his website for the dates and times you want.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Oahu Photography Tour Question

Ah Placebets....I didn't realize you linked my post! Thanks :)