My husband and I have been to Hawaii 3 times. 3 times to Oahu (Waikiki area) and Maui twice (Ka'anapali area). I am assisting my cousins with planning their 10yr anniversary trip (they would like for us to join them and that is totally fine w/ me). They can only go for 6 nights due to her husband's work schedule. Trying to decide on Maui or Oahu. My husband and I appreciate the beauty of both places.
more details to help with the decision:
1. We are looking at early June
2. Looking to see the beauty of Hawaii that includes some relaxation
3. Looking to spend approx. $250 or less per night for lodging
4. Everyone is in their early 30s
5. This may be their first and last time in Hawaii
6. They do not want to feel like they need a vacation AFTER their vacation.
What are your thoughts???
Also posted on Maui forumEdited: 20 October 2012, 14:53