We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Trailblazer 4 - re PCC

Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Question for Trailblazer 4 - re PCC

Hey there Trailblazer - I have been looking for a detailed seating map (detailed down to seat numbers) with no luck and I saw you mentioned having a seat map in your trip report.

I can find the overview of the theatre in 5 sections upper and lower but no more detail - am guessing the middle section is section 3. But by any chance do you know where section 3, row A, seats 28&29 are ? either if you have a map or if you can recall how the seat numbering went ? (Trying to figure out if this is an aisle seat or if it is more towards the centre)

Any feedback on this greatly appreciated !

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
115 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for Trailblazer 4 - re PCC

I know you were looking for Trailblazer, but I found it online...

www.polynesia.com/popup_seatmap_2004.html

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
72 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for Trailblazer 4 - re PCC

I was just there last night, those are great seats! You will have a good time I'm sure.

Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for Trailblazer 4 - re PCC

Aw, thanks Shortypots ! The thing is I already had that link which shows me an overview of the theatre, but if I click on that, I don't get any further detail to see actual seat numbers - it says "Error on page". Are you able to make it work to get the detail ?

CC&JB, thanks to you too ! I have a feeling they are very good seats but I am dying to know if they are on an aisle or whether they are dead centre - don't suppose you know that ? :)

USA
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Question for Trailblazer 4 - re PCC

Sorry for taking so long on this - back to work! Ug.

Okay, you, my man, are in the very front row - red section! You must have purchased the SUPER Ambassador Package. ;) If you are looking at the stage, section 3 is on the right and seats 28 & 29 are on the far right isle.

Hope this helps!!

USA
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Question for Trailblazer 4 - re PCC

If those aren't the seats you want, you can call them free of charge at 1-800-367-7060 and they will try to give you what you want. They are super helpful.

Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question for Trailblazer 4 - re PCC

Thank you so very much :) I like aisle seats so these are just fine - I don't think the line of sight should be limited from the edge of the middle section even though these are very close to the stage. It is tempting to move to dead center but I reckon we will just hang on to these :) Thanks again !