We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Cruise

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset Cruise

I will be staying at Outrigger Waikiki for 2nts Oct 31st/Nov 1. We are two couples in our 40's that wanted to do a sunset sail off Waikiki Beach. Any suggestions? Rather have it not be just a booze cruise anything on a smaller scale? If not which catamaran company would you recommend? Wonder if I should pick the 1st instead of 31st since its Halloween.

Level Contributor
5,948 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Cruise

November 1 is a Friday, so you might be able to enjoy the HHV fireworks show while on your sail.

Don't know if the fireworks will be rescheduled to Thursday because of Halloween, but doubt it.

Level Contributor
24,290 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Cruise

Take the NaHokuII or the Kepoikai. Both depart from right in front of your hotel.

We have taken them both but usually do the NaHokuII. The do have alcohol on board but I would not call it a "booze cruise" unless you drink too much. Usually a good mix of young and older couples like yourself. Never have we been bothered by the people who might be drinking or just having a good time.

See their website

Have a great trip.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset Cruise

Mexico has booze cruises, we call them sunset sails. For the price its pretty much the best activity in Hawaii you will do, they will charge double on the outer islands and they are not as good. I think the nicest boat on the beach is the Maitai. Very clean, good seating and sails smooth.

4. Re: Sunset Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 04:18